I like to thank those of you that attended our session and for all the positive feedback. Here is a sampling of some of the responses that we received:
- Great to see the kids so involved.
- I thought the podcasting was really interesting
- The kids were great in the podcasting session!
- The Podcasting thing was amazing
- The Podcasting was very interesting!!!!
Do you find yourself asking the questions “What is a podcast and how do I create one?” or “How do I find a podcast?” or “Do I need an iPod to listen to a podcast?” If so, this quick introduction to podcasting will help to answer those questions. Students from Farmington Public Schools will share podcasts that they have created and demonstrate the basic techniques for developing one on your own. In addition, participants will discover resources for finding podcasts on subjects ranging from golf to technology gadgets.Session Agenda:
- What is a podcast?
- How do you listen to podcasts?
- How do you locate and subscribe to podcasts?